Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a more than US$47 billion corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
No company in the world delivers more packages than UPS, moving more than 14 million packages and documents daily. In addition, UPS also operates one of the 9 largest airlines in the world, manages more than 500,000 ocean shipments annually and processes more than five million U.S. customs entry annually.
UPS commenced business in China in 1988, through a service agreement with Sinotrans. Since then, it has invested heavily in expanding its distribution network in China and providing more package delivery and supply chain services to reach its commitment to find innovative ways that will enable businesses in China to capitalize on global commerce.
The strength of UPS is its people, working together with a common purpose. Although methods, equipment, and procedures are important, and we constantly strive to improve them, our most valuable assets are loyal and capable people. We believe that all our people, and the jobs they perform, can make important contributions to our company. We maintain an environment that enables them to obtain personal satisfaction from their work.
Air Export Doc/空运出口单证
– To perform E2K data entry in a timely and accurate manner, e.g. MBLD set up, HAWB data completion etc.
– Consol preparation inclusive of cargo manifest, HAWB & other related docs.
– Being contact window with CSR Dept. and Ground OP Dept. for any urgency on documentation.
– Being checking point, e.g. Air Rate, Destination, Cnee, etc.
– Creating Original Mawb according to airlines’ regulations & destination country’s various regulations and make sure the data shown on the Mawb is accurate.
– Create data in the airlines’CCN system accurately & timely.
– Providing checklist to PVG & Songjiang CHB team for customs declaration.
– Ensure of full set of MAWB is properly filed and turn over to relevant dept and airlines in a timely manner.
– College degree or equivalent experience.
– Good English skills.
– Familiar with MS Office.
1： 培训期 120元/天 ，2周培训期
2 ： 4000 元/月 ，提供免费班车接送